If you recently discovered that you have a bed bugs infestation, there’s no doubt that you’re looking for a quick solution. And that means you have two options. You can either go with the tradition chemical treatment, or take advantage of bed bug heat treatment. The following details the top 5 reasons why we think you should go with the heat treatment.
1. The majority of bed bug infestations require 3 – 8 chemical treatments to get the job done. In fact, a mere 6% of bed bug problems can be fixed with a single chemical treatment. Doesn’t sound very efficient, does it? On the other hand, we guarantee that we’ll kill all of your bed bugs in a single treatment. How’s that for quick result?
2. Bed bugs seem to be developing resistance to the chemicals used to stop them. You know how humans tend to grow immune to certain illnesses over a long period of time? Well similarly, bed bugs are building resistance to the chemicals used to kill them. The result? Pest control companies are amping up their chemical usage, practically flooding homes with their product. Do you really want to swim in pesticides?
3. Pesticides aren’t good for the environment. And in this age of “going green,” you don’t want to contribute to our growing environmental issues. The heat treatment we use does no harm to the environment whatsoever. It’s by far the best choice for the environmentally conscious homeowner.
4. The chemicals used may prove harmful to some people. If you suffer from certain neurological disorders and other medical disorders, you might suffer a negative reaction to the pesticides used during a chemical treatment. Not the case with our heat treatment. In fact, our treatment could be beneficial to those suffering from certain medical disorders, as the heat treatment kills off allergens and pathogens as well.
5. Heat treatment requires much less preparation on your part. If you bring in a professional for a chemical treatment, get ready to do some work. Have you ever moved? Well preparing for a chemical treatment might as well be the same thing. Basically, you have to remove pretty much everything from your home. Clothing, bedding, you name it. It all has to go. On the other hand, preparing for a heat treatment is pretty painless. Sure you have to do a bit of preparation, but not even close to as much as you would have to do if you were having your home chemically treated.
It’s hard to argue with fact. And the fact is this—if you want to get rid of your bed bugs in the safest, quickest, and most highly effective manner, then you need to go with the heat treatment. Call us now at # (727)-734-0963 to find out how we can help end your bed big infestation
McDonald Pest Control has been providing professional pest control services in Clearwater, Fl for over 25 years. We deliver professional services
Pest Control Services, exterminator, pest control, termites, termite control, bed bugs, lawn care, bee removal, rodent control, tree care, insects, rats, Clearwater, Palm Harbor,inspection,inspector,Dunedin, Largo, Tarpon Springs,pinellas park,seminole,st.pete beach,treasure island,maderia beach,indian rocks beach,clearwater beach,trinity,odessa,oldsmar,lutz,tampa,town n country,new port richey,port richey,hudson,holiday,sarasota,siesta key,anna maria island,bradenton,sarasota,bed bug ddt,ddt,where,do,hide,ozone,freezing,cryonite,Good,living,clean,sanitize,sterilize,properties,rental, apartments,condos,villas,homes,mobil,town,townhouse,high rise,manufactured,