You just found bed bugs, what should you do ? Perhaps you have bed bugs like on google.? After searching a few results, Will you be conflicted with the right or wrong decision.? Some websites recommend natural remedies/ sprays while others will sell bed bug traps and monitors and professional products. Please ; consult with a Professional Pest Control exterminator before you do anything because you can actually make the problem worse and risk harming your family. Here are suggestions we recommend NOT to do.
- Do not throw out all of your bedding and furniture. Although this will increase the chance of removing the infestation you are wasting your money! You will end up having to buy new furniture and possibly re-infesting that furniture with bed bugs. You also run the risk of spreading the problem through your Home or Building by bugs falling off during the removal of the infestation.
- Do not begin to spray anything, without consulting with professionals. This spray could be harmful to your health. If it is not applied correctly it could be counter-productive. Most over the counter sprays are contact killers and also work as repellents. Treating with those concoctions could spread the problem, making it quite worse to treat. When bed bugs sense death they will release an alarm pheromone alerting their friends that it is time to move!
- Do not purchase a “bed bug proof” mattress cover in hopes that this alone will solve your problem.
- Do not abandon that bed room and start to sleep in a different room. Bed bugs are quite smart and have ways of detecting where you are. In time they will infest the room you tried to escape to. Now instead of a problem in one rooms, now you have bed bugs in two rooms.
- Do not hire based off low prices. Make sure you find out all you can about the company or individual you want to hire. Speak with a few people before making your choice.